Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today Is Your Birthday


Today is your birthday. A teenager now. All 13 years we have seen you grow up into a fun loving girl, full of life and adventure and now on another path through the teens.
You have been like a best friend to me. A little helper always ready to give a hand. Sharing special times together. The laughter, the talking and the best hugs .... I miss that now.
A wonderful sister with a ton of patience for your little brothers. Caring for them I know you do your best to to be a big sister. 
You're in a new place now, new school and making new friends. Always remember that we are never that far.


Happy 13th Birthday Ash!





10 comments:

  1. HIeeee Cinda...

    First and foremost Happy Valentine's Day.

    And second, Happy Birthday Ash. Such a beautiful collage. It reflects so many memories and events... You got a beautiful girl there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Ratz! Happy Valentine's Day!

    When I was going through her pictures it's just so hard to believe that 13 years isn't that long. Almost like a blink of an eye and they are towering over you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. What a confusing age 13 is. My daughter will be there in a couple of years but I think she's already there in her head!!

    Have fun and huge happy birthday wishes to your lovely girl.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the follows :)

    Oh yes I can remember being 13 but the world is so different now than way back in my time. I think kids nowadays are more aware of their surroundings but at the same time kids will always be kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tawna,
    Thanks for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Ash! Wow I remember turning 13, thought it was the coolest thing ever... I'm about to turn 30 and it's not quite as cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I love going through all the old photos :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...