Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who dun it???

Last night on the way to the kitchen I found this little "gift" on the floor. 





It was dark but I was sure I thought I saw something that shouldn't be on the floor

 .......................  something that should have been on the wall

...... something that should have had a tail ...........a few legs  ......... and perhaps a head too!!




Just a little to the right of this "gift" I found another one!! 

.............. a head, a tail and a couple of legs too!!

As much as I love getting gifts I don't really appreciate these little packages of love. I'll find them in all sort of places, in the bathroom, near my shoes and scattered like rose petals on the floor, endearing momentos of a handpicked gift.

Why me? What were you thinking?

Who are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...