Friday, April 16, 2010

The Awesomeness that is Friday....

The end of the week and the start of the weekend...."Thank Goodness It's Friday"


The last day of the week where I have to struggle to wake up early at 5.30am.... wake up the kids to get them ready for school... last time of the week that I have to make an early breakfast, pack lunches and generally be alert enough to get through the morning...


............I'm lucky that the driving to school is done by my hubby so I can crawl back to bed and sleep till the baby wakes up......


Friday where the kids can sleep late and there's no 9pm bedtime.
Friday when math's tuition finishes early and the weekend really begins.
Friday is relax and have a swim at the pool day.
Friday is the day we watch the sunset at the beach.




.....that is the Awesomeness that is Friday .








I've been inspired today by Neil Pasricha’s 1000 Awesome Things blog.











7 comments:

  1. Hieeeee..... Came here through FYBF.... became your newest follower. And i am here to stay.

    Check out my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fridays!!! Lots!!!

    Happy FYBF, Cinda. Thanks for the follow and linky love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I welcome to my Friday. Thanks for dropping by and being my newest followers from FYBF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - just popping in from Mummytime.

    I too love Fridays. I feel this real sense of unwinding for some reason, like I can forget about work for TWO! WHOLE! DAYS!

    I mean, I don't really get to forget about it. But I kind of pretend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Throw away the routines and schedules and enjoy 2 days of spontaneity!! = weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tqs Tmena. I just had a look at your photos and they are simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...