Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Got a feature DIY

Last year I did a step-by-step tutorial on "How to make Japanese Paper Dolls "Ningyogami" and recently I submitted it to one of my favourite craft sites, One Pretty Thing for their Do It Yourself craft tutorials. A great site for all things craft and lots of fabulous finds for step-by-step tutorials as well as some wonderful advise on all things handmade. 





So I'm happy to announce that it will be featured in this Friday's Daily DIY. I'm so excited about it and it's inspired me to post some more step-by-step craft tutorials. 






2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE these paper dolls! I have made them with Pre-Primary kids before, with marbled paper they made themselves.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun making them with my daughter. She made so many for her friends as goodbye presents. So many styles to make when you have beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...