Saturday, January 14, 2012

14. Something You're Reading #JANphotoaday

I've been catching up on some blog reading last night and came across this great challenge to start of the year.. yep I know January is almost half way gone but it's never too late to start up some awesome like a photo challenge. I'm up for it so here's a little bit of daily inspiration for January's Photo A Day Challenge created by Chantelle {fat mum slim} 

Photo a day challenge: January 2012

Just click Here to join in the challenge at Chantelle {fat mum slim} or just click on the image above.

Here it goes with my photo of something I'm reading 



Why Don't You Come for Me? by Diane Janes. 

I started just before Christmas and I'm only on page 52 so I'll have to get back to reading it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...