I've checked through my list from yesterday and I'm proud to say we had a great Father's Day for hubby! ..... even though it's Father's Day today and I still celebrate it for my dad in September, I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind celebrating it again come September!
- homemade cards and cuddles from the kids for their dad followed by a bacon and eggs for brekkie The kids made these posters for their dad. We were so hungry for brunch, I forgot to take a picture!
- get the cheesecake baked and ready for dinner I made these yummy Oreo and Yoghurt Baby Cheesecakes. Jacob ate some of the remaining Oreos.
- make the pasta for the lasagne and bake it for lunch. We woke up late so brekkie was actually brunch!
- maybe a swim with the kids or a movie. Swimming has been rescheduled for tomorrow after school and movie will have to wait for Cheap Movies on Wednesday at the cineplex.
- hhmmm roasted potatoes with grilled pork chops and yummo cheesecake!!! CHECKED Pork Chops with a Tomato Brandy Sauce, mashed potatoes and greens followed by baby cheesecakes!
- World Cup Football with my fav guy and the kids.
Daddy and the kids!