Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Three Things You Do Everyday

This week’s theme over at Hello Owl’s My Place and Yours is: 







Three Things You Do Everyday. 

What three things do I do everyday? 







1. Hugs & Kisses for my Hubby and three beautiful kids.

Waking up in the morning and giving the whole family a big hug and kiss to start the day.


2. Morning Coffee.

Drinking a big mug of coffee  to get the whole day rolling. Coffee or tea will do, just as long as I can get through one everyday.



3. Check my email & blogs.


Having a quick read on my iPod while still in bed.

1 comment:

  1. awww really cute post Cinda... love the pics.... really happy for you having blessed with such a beautiful family but just a tad jealous for the i pone..... just a tad

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...