Friday, June 18, 2010

Polly Dolly

Polly Dolly Theme  Challenge for this week at Danimezza is 
What would you wear if you were hosting a Tea Party.
This is my first time at this challenge so here it is. 
Tea PartyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Garden Cushion
60 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk
More clothing »

Buy Cushions from John Lewis
30 GBP - johnlewis.com


tea cups
tumblr.com


Pink Princess Cupcake Wrapper
acupcakery.com



On a beautiful summer day, I would love to have a Tea Party in a garden full of heavily scented flowers. The smell of the floral perfumes and the summer breeze. I would decorate the garden furniture with flush colourful cushions, fine bone china tea cups on the  table and a delicious spread of gourmet cheeses, fruit,and an assortment of goodies from the bakery. 


I simply love anything that is handbeaded with glass beads so this would be my choice of dress. A butterfly headband to hold back my long hair, gold earrings for my ears, my Burberry handbag for all occassions like this and those nude satin pumps.... and I'm ready for the Tea Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...