Friday, June 25, 2010

Polly Dolly

It's Polly Dolly over at Danimezza. I'm running a little late on my shopping for this Thursday challenge all due to the rain....yes, that's our theme Rainy Days.


What makes you happy on a rainy day?


It's raining again and has been for the past month and a half. Heavy monsoon rains, all starting around the same time everyday. The downfall starts right after lunch and until the late hours of the night or even all through the night till the night day. So what makes me happy on a day like this?




Rainy DaysFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Haute Hippie Top Grey Stars, 329 EUR
Ruffle Funnel Coat Trench, 50 GBP
Balenciaga trousers NAVY, 128 GBP
Emilio Pucci Women's 705585 Wedge Heel Rubber Rain Boot, $295
TEXTURED LEATHER TOTE, 734 GBP
Carolee - Palm Beach Coral Cuff Bracelet (Coral/Lt. Topaz/Gold) -..., $199
Kendra Scott - Gwen Large Chandelier Earrings (Pebble) - Jewelry, $84
Ladies Umbrella, $225
Amazon.com: OPI Nail Polish Bastille My Heart Nlf17: Beauty, $4.95
PSD Detail | SEATS rain drops | Official PSDs

On a rainy day like this I would put on my trench coat with a ruffle, put on my rain boots with a wedge....( got to have some height!) and even though it's a gloomy wet kind of day  I still like to have bit of floral pink under my umbrella. My top has a bit of sparkle and it goes with my pants but best of all my Pucci boots just beam with a splash of colour. I'd follow on with some more pinks in my large pink tote, just big enough to fit all my goodies.   And finally some more sparkle with a coral bracelet and these lovely chandelier earrings. I think I'm ready now for some splashing in the rain!

2 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...