First of all I'd like to wish all wonderful Mothers around the world a
Happy Mother’s Day
I know I'm a little late on this one but after a weekend free from computers and lack of an internet line I'm back with my belated wish for all mothers, grandmothers and special people in our lives who deserve a special day of appreciation.
A special day where we can say:
- thank you for all the encouragement you gave me and seeing that I could be something better than I ever thought I could be
- for your honesty, support, laughter, patience, beauty and love you have given me all my life
- for reminding me that I am loved no matter what
- for knowing just what to say and when I needed to hear your words of wisdom
- for letting me learn from my mistakes and helping me pick up the pieces
- for being the daughter I am because of you
- and for showing me just how great a mum can be.....
I love you mum