I've been in a dry spell with my bag making and yesterday I was determined to make one. I've been holding on to this blue floral cotton drill for a few years now but it was such an odd size, roughly 14' x 15'. I also have 2 bundles of fat quarter and had this cream floral print which didn't seem to go with anything but it was the perfect match for this bag.
This is a six pocket tote with deep pockets to hide all sorts of things. I didn't add any pockets inside as there are so many on the outside. I still haven't bought any new magnetic snaps so I used a button instead.
This is what the blue floral cotton drill looked like before I cut it up. I managed to use almost all of the fabric and just a bit left over for a small purse.
Sewing at night with the kids all fast asleep.