Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Memories

This week's My Place and Yours theme is Memories.
Do you have anything that takes you back to your childhood or just something that reminds you of something long ago. 


When I was about 5 or 6 years old my mum had these precious stones made up into necklaces. I remember her picking the beads at the jewelery shop and she had a few made up into necklaces and the leftover beads were made up into a bracelet for me. I'm not sure where I put that bracelet but my mum gave me this red beaded necklace when I in my teens. 
The other necklace is another of mum's necklaces that she had when I was young and I loved the blue colour in the heart. She bought this in Taiwan and I always loved playing dress up with mum's jewelery when I was a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. The blue heart is beautiful and the memories make it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful Cinda, timeless designs that will last forever. Lovely post of lovely memories ;-) Hope you're having a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...