Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stars In Your Eyes Hobo bag


I've named this the "Stars in your eyes" Hobo bag because of the material. Now this piece must be about 8 years old just part of my material stash. Anyway, I use this hobo pattern for this bag and it turn out quite nicely. I'm giving it to my daughter for this weekend. I hope she likes it. 


The inside of the bag has a zipped pocket and it's fully lined. You could probably make this a reversible bag if you take away the magnetic button. 

Sewing the bag. This was the first time I had used a magnetic button and it wasn't too difficult to put it in but they are really hard to find here. I used a star shaped keyring instead of a D ring or a an O ring for the strap. 

Cutting the fabric and sewing it all up.

4 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...