Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here it is...... the Blog Button!

Here's my blog button. 

After late nights and endless research I've finally found the perfect image for my blog button. Two little koalas on the beach...... this side of the island!

I'm not a techy kind of person so it took me a while to figure out how to make a blog button. I googled it it course and found lots of sites giving tons of advice on how to make it. 

I've always wanted one and whenever I see a blog with a really nice button I've always thought ...one day I'll have one of those! So finally here it is and I hope you like it. 



2 comments:

  1. Is is really neat! I like it! Only now I really look at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make one for you. Just let me know what type of pic you want.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...